Welcome home to Wellington Grande!
Covid-19 policy Updates
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Property UPDATE 12/23/2020
Heritage Properties Inc. is committed to doing everything we can to ensure the health and well-being of our residents. In order to do so, our communities must comply with recommendations or mandates by the CDC, Federal and Local governments as well as assist in reducing the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We know the COVID-19 virus is causing great concern and want you to know that we share that concern. We will adjust our operations further as needed and will keep you informed of any additional changes.
We appreciate your understanding that these measures are to comply with recommendations and mandates in assisting to prevent the spread through our community.
*Please note that some of the amenities discussed below may or may not exist the Apartment Community in which you live. This letter is being generated to all residents of all communities managed by Heritage Properties, Inc.
- Amenities: We will be opening our amenities based on the current state guidelines. There are some restrictions that we have implemented to assist us in managing these amenities.
- Hot Tubs: will remain closed until further notice.
- Pools: Will be open normal operating hours at a maximum capacity of 50% A sign will be posted at the gate showing the maximum number of people allowed. No Guests will be permitted at the pool until further notice. When you arrive at the pool, please count the number of people already inside the pool area. We will be inspecting the area on a regular basis to ensure that we are in compliance. If the pool is found to be out of compliance, we will ask the last person(s) to leave. If this is not known or there is a discrepancy, we reserve the right to close the pool down for the remainder of the day to ensure that we stay in compliance. We ask that you limit your time at the pool to 2 hours for others to be able to enjoy the pool as well.
- Fitness Centers: Will be open their normal hours at a maximum capacity of 50%. A sign will be posted at the door showing the maximum number of people allowed. No Guests will be permitted. If someone is using a piece of equipment, another person will not be able to use another piece of equipment unless it is 6 ft away. Please remember to sanitize areas used both before and after use.
- Tanning Beds: Will be open normal operating hours. You will be required to clean the tanning bed both before and after use. Disinfectant will be provided. You will be required to contact the office to schedule an appointment to tan. This will allow our staff to inspect the area prior to and after tanning. Appointments will be scheduled 1 hour from the last appointment.
- Laundry Rooms: Will be open normal operating hours at a maximum capacity of 50%. A sign will be posted on the door stating the maximum capacity.
- Offices: Offices will be open to the public without an appointment. Masks will be required before entering. Temperature checks are required as you enter the office. If you have a temperature above 100.3 you will be instructed to return home. Gloves will be encouraged. You are encouraged to call, email or go through the resident portal for assistance to limit the potential of spreading COVID-19 to our residents and staff.
- Packages: Packages will not be accepted in the office until further notice.
- Apartment Inspections and Quarterly Maintenance: These remain on hold until further notice.
- Should you need an air filter, please notify the office and we will place one by your door. Our staff will be providing you with a video on how to replace your air filter. If you are unable to replace the filter and want your filter replaced, please contact our office for assistance.
- Please ensure that you test your smoke detector to ensure it is operational, if it is not working either replace the battery or notify our office.
Thank you in advance for your understanding on this matter. We are simply trying to do our part in response to guidance issued by the Center for Disease control. As always please stay up to date with matters on COVID-19 through the Center for Disease Control through their website at www.cdc.gov.
We will continue to communicate with everyone throughout this process and appreciate your understanding. Please feel free to contact the front office if you have any questions or concerns.
Heritage Properties, Inc
Absolute BEST apartments in town! The staff goes above and beyond to provide superior and unmatched customer service. I highly recommend Wellington Grande!- Lisa Hulen
An Amazing place! The staff is amazing and so friendly! Everything is so inviting with appearance!- Kelly Montgomery
y family loves it here we have been here 2 years and we have no plans to leave this place is great people awesome staff, very helpful, plus they keep this place super clean. Awesome amenities and everything is so close.- Alex Rios
I have experienceed nothing but greatness of the management team the maintenance team. The floor plans and everybody that had a part in my lifestyle living.- Sabrina Bacon
Bottom line, the staff genuinely cares about the residents and go above and beyond to make Wellington Grande the best place to live in Longview. If I could buy my apartment and live in this community forever, I would!- April Barker